Ben had his 2 year wellness check last week (I know a few months late). I couldn't help but laugh through most of the doctors appointment because he was acting so funny. The doctor would tell him she was going to check his heart, his ear, throat etc. and he would give me this look like "what in the world is going on". The doctor said he must have high pain tolerance because he had a pretty bad ear infection. He hadn't complained of anything bothering him so I was pretty surprised myself. Then came the shots which wasn't so funny. Poor Ben didn't know what was coming to him. I had to hold him and they gave him one shot in one arm and two in the other. He just looked shocked for the first two shots and then as she went to give him the third shot he burst into tears saying "doctor stop please" (at least he said please right?). Well I felt really bad he was so sad and then the nurse came in with the best thing ever....6 stickers with his favorite characters on them (cars, madegascar, spiderman, etc). All of the sudden everything was better. He carried those stickers around with him all day, and made sure I took a picture of his cool bandaids. He weighed in at 32.6 lbs and is 36 in. tall. I'm thankful for happy healthy boys!!
3 comments:
he is so adorable! i hate shots day, it makes me so sad...
no seriously it was a pretty bad 45 min. sooooo not fun. they say you burn like 600 calories in one class though. my butt is pretty sore still too, ha ha not fun sititng down!
Hey Steph Im so glad I found you on Jens blog! Your boys are adorable! Its great to hear how your doing :)
Post a Comment