I have loved watching Carl be a daddy he love our two boys more than words can say and the boys absolutely adore their daddy. Happy father's day honey. 10 THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT OUR DAD
1. He's always willing to read us one more story at bedtime.
2. He sneaks me sweets even when mommy says no.
3. He's always willing to "kiss it" better even when its a bitten tongue.
4. He loves creating fun memories for us.
5. He draws the best batman, shrek, and airplanes
6. He loves to cuddle with us.
7. He always tells us how much he loves us.
8. We have so much fun together. He is our best friend!
9. He always gets me a "shre uvie" at Costco :)
10. We love our dad the most beause he is so kind, gentle, loving, and patient.
Love Ben & Bo
3 comments:
STEPH! so dang cute! i am so glad your blogging! your family is so dang cute!
Yay! I love when I convince you to do things! It really is fun. I love your fathers day post that is so cute. What does shre ive mean in ben language? I just wish this weekend would come already. It has seemed like the longest wait of my life. Love you!
Very sweet, and what very cute pictures. You are an adorable family. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment