Thursday, March 12, 2009
Newport Beach
Last week we were able to go with all of my siblings to Newport Beach, California. It was so fun to be together. The battery on my camera was dead for half of the week (figures) so all of my pictures are from Sea World and Disneyland. We went to Sea World one day. Bo was a wreck that day (all 4 molars coming in), but we found one thing that made him happy...touching the sting rays.
We spent a day at Disneyland which was a lot of fun. Here is Bo trying to kiss Hayley during It's a Small World ride.
So here we are waiting in line for it's a small world. Bo just wanted to walk around so I was paying much attention to Ben. I turn around and Ben has his pants and underwear down to his ankles. Luckily we caught him before he went potty, but what is it with little boys thinking they can pee anywhere they want???

Here we are by big thunder mountain. Because Ben was just barely 40 in. he met the requirement for the bigger rides. I took him on this roller coaster ride and the whole time he kept saying, this ride is too scary for me.

Thanks everyone for a great time and wonderful memories!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you had a good time! Bo's kisses are too sweet..I was watching him try to kiss you in sacrament last time I was actually at church. I was laughing, he's such a little drool monger. Good luck with my sharing time this sunday.
That sounds so fun! That cracks me up about Ben, I wish Conner was that easy to potty train.
Post a Comment