Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Some odds and ends
I feel like all of our posts have something to do with spiderman...maybe it's because Ben's obsessed. And to be honest, we probably fuel the fire for his interest in him. So we were at the mall the other day and there was a booth of someone facepainting. Carl decided it would be fun for Ben to be painted like spidey. So a few days later I got out Ben's paints and some paper and went to go get Bo dressed. I get back and Ben's painting his body to look like spiderman's arm...I wonder where he got this idea??? It was pretty funny, and he was having such a good time I decided to let him continue to do the rest of his arm, he thought he was soooo cool.

A few weeks ago two of Carl's sisters Lisa and Chrissy and their families came to visit us. We had such a great time with them. Ben loved playing with his cousins. He is still asking about them. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So hilarious! Thanks for the updated post! I love seeing new pictures of the boys. Tell spiderman that we can't wait to see him:) Love you
That Ben is so cute and creative! Thanks for the adorable pictures!
That is too funny about Ben. His stage is my favorite because they are exploring life so much!
Post a Comment