Monday, June 22, 2009

Bo would absolutely not take a binky when he was a baby, much to my dismay. I worked on him, my mom worked on him, and my sister worked on him trying to take it. A few weeks ago, Bo at age 17 months, found one of baby Brodie's binkies that was left behind at our house. He HAD to sleep with it for a few nights. Carl and I were a little worried, because this little boy is a determined one and I thought if he gets hooked on the binky at 17 months he might hold on to it until he is five. So we took that binky at hid it good!!
Most of my sister's sister-in-laws are here in town and they have planned some fun play dates that we have been able to go on. All of their kiddos are so cute and Ben and Bo love playing with them. Here is the bunch at the zoo, we had a great time.

Just had to add this pic because I thought it was so cute.

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Awesome family picture header!
That little Bo IS a determined little guy, but so sweet.

Liz G. said...

Funny! We just barely got Stan to stop sucking his thumb at age 6. At least with a binky you can take it away, but you can't cut a thumb off!

Mindee Graver said...

I love your new family picture! It is So cute!! and that is so funny about Bo! Ha ha! Hide it REAL good this time =)

Katie Nikolaus said...

So sad we missed you guys! We were down in Queen Creek this past weekend. So sad to find out you were in Albuquerque! Hopefully someday we'll see you again!

The Browns said...

Glad to see another update before 2 months have gone by. haha. cute pictures. i totally put that same picture on my blog. i am so glad that you guys are here close!

Mindy Hill said...

They are just so adorable I can hardly stand it. Hope you are great..I will be in Phoenix next May for a week...hoping we can catch up then. Love and miss you!

Jon and Stacey said...

Bo is so big...he looks a lot like ben with that binki in his mouth, that is so funny he got attached to it! I wish I could play with you guys too, it sounds like you all are having fun. Love you...give the boys a kiss for me and show them our picture so they don't forget us!