Monday, June 15, 2009

It's been so long...

Well I feel overwhelmed trying to back track and talk about the last 3 months (maybe that's why I've been putting off posting) so I will try to keep it short and sweet for your sake and mine. We moved at the end of April from Phoenix to Albuquerque. Carl is selling here for the summer, so at the end of August we will go back home. We are really liking it out here. Some of the reasons I like it so much here are: 1st, I am close to family once again. My little sister lives out here and 3 days after I moved out here she had a little boy Brodie, so I get to hang out with her and this sweet chunka monk.
Another reason I am loving it out here is the weather here is fantastic. I can count on one hand the numbers of days it has gotten above 85 degrees. I don't know if they are having a freak summer here or what but I'll take this summer weather anyday over Phoenix summer weather. I can actually take the boys out and go to the park. Here are the latest of the boys. I can't help but smile when I look at this picture of Bo.
Signing off....I promise to do better.

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Aw! The pics of your boys make me miss you guys soo much! Too bad I leave before you come back to Phoenix. I guess you'll just have to make St. G a stop on your next Utah trip.

amy said...

emily really misses her benny! glad you are liking it there. the boys look so grown up.

Jon and Stacey said...

Oh I am so glad to see your family's smiling faces! I miss all of you guys like crazy!! I can't believe how big the boys look. Bo looks a lot like Hayley to me...maybe its the bald head and ears that stick out and goofy baby teeth!!! I love it! Thanks for posting...I miss you and love you

Leora said...

Your boys are SO big!!

I hope everything goes real well for you this summer. Maybe we'll get to see you soon!

Mindy Hill said...

Have Missed you so very much! Your boys are looking adorable. Miss you!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

that is so fun for you guys!! i cant believe you guys all live in Alb., that is so funny. i hated it when we moved there, but now i love it! you look adorable by the way! it was so much fun seeing brian and vals families all summer. val and i went to the splash pad one day with the kids, so that was so fun!

Angela said...

so fun steph I loved Albuquerque! ;)