Monday, August 31, 2009

Dare devil

I couldn't believe Ben had no problem jumping off this platform. He got up there and without any hesitation jumped straight in. It even took me about 5 minutes and me telling myself, "If my 3-year old can jump in with no problem then I should be able to," before I jumped in.



4 comments:

Rochelle said...

HOLY COW!!! That's quite the drop! Brave kiddo!

Lisa Llewellyn said...

That is amazing. My kids had to jump off a regular diving board for swimming lessons this summer and I could see the fear in their eyes every time. We miss your kids. My boys keep asking when they'll be able to see them again. We hope it's Christmas!

Suzie said...

What a brave boy! It looks like you've been having a fun summer. We love and miss you!

Jones Family said...

Wow, that's looks high. He is so brave!