Here are some of the pictures from our fun fun trip to Seattle. It was so great to be with everyone. We really missed my parents, but I got to see all of my siblings, all of the the boys' cousins on my side of the family were together, and an added bonus I even got to see my mother-in-law and sister-in-law Aubrey's family while we were there.

Here we are at the zoo. Ben loved this bird exhibit where he could feed them.


Here are all 10 grandchildren together after baby Isla's blessing. I probably took 20 pictures of all of them together and still didn't get one where everyone was looking.

And lastly here's Bo with one of his famous looks. I'm sure a lot of you have already gotten this look from Bo and if you haven't I'm sure you will. This was at a playground/splash area. It was a lot of fun. Thanks you so much Val and Jake and Brian and Erin for everything!!

1 comment:
Cute pictures! Lisa might be able to photo-shop your Grandkid picture to have everyone looking at the camera. It was great to see you! Have a great week!
Post a Comment