Isn't it crazy that in the same week I have the thoughts...can this day be any longer, and "how did this year go by so fast? It has been quite the year having doubled the number of children we have. There are a few things that have consequentially doubled....the number of diapers changed, the amount of laundry done (although I think this one quadrupled), the messes I've cleaned up, the number of laughs I've had, the smiles I've seen, number of cries I've heard, and the amount of joy I have felt.

OLIVIA:
It has been such a fun, crazy, wonderful, and tiring year. And like all other years, you get through it day by day. Some days have been easier than others but looking back it's the good days that are most prominent in my memory. Here are a few things I want to remember about Sam and Olivia at age 1.
SAM:
It took Sam a long time to start moving he was about 7 months when he finally rolled over both ways. But since that point he hasn't stopped. He started walking a month ago and now he's all over the place. He wants to keep up with his brothers. Sam is a total boy he already loves wrestling around with Ben and Bo. Some of the things he loves: to play peek-a-boo, his blankie, his sissy (even though he likes to wrestle her too), books (likes eating them too), watermelon, cheese, actually most food he loves:) He is such a happy baby if I could think of one word to describe him it is JOLLY! Yesterday he attacked his birthday cake there was nothing left on the table when he was done. He ate it, squished it in his hands and threw it on the ground. We tried to upload the video here but the file was too big...any suggestions?
OLIVIA:
4 comments:
I miss those babies! They are so sweet! Hope you guys are doing great! Love you!
Happy Birthday Sam and Olivia! They are such beautiful, sweet children! I hope we can see you guys again soon!
Seriously so cute! Ah! I am dying to see them. Thanks for posting the pictures. I love you all!
I can't take it! Steph....They are so stinkin' cute!!!!! A year already???? This year has flown. I have thought of you often. When I have had a rough day, I think of you and think, "how would Steph handle this? She has four you know!!!"
Miss you! Please come visit. Jenny and I are lonely without the missing link!!! xoxo
Post a Comment