Thursday, May 26, 2011

Preschool Graduation

I am seriously the BIGGEST BABY. I walked into Ben's preschool graduation just in time for it to start. Most of the parents were already sitting down. As I walked in I could see Ben looking around a little in a panic wondering where I was. The second he saw me, his face lit up and gave me the biggest smile and wave.....and I cried. It is crazy that he will start Kindergarten in the fall. In my mind once that happens it's all over...next will be high school graduation.They did a little presentation of nursery rhymes with hand motions and all....it was darling, I cried again.Ben is such a sweet, tender hearted boy! I know he's ready for kindergarten and will love it...just not sure I'm ready. Two of his latest tricks he can ride his bike and hang upside down with no hands!!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Congratulations Ben! They grow up so fast! Such cute pictures. Don't worry Steph, they're still little. But,they do pull at the heartstrings when they show how big and talented they're getting. It's amazing to watch them grow into little people. Love you guys!