Me and the boys (Ben and Bo) went to Logan for a week during the 4th. We had such a fun time. We got there on Saturday night and went to a car show on Main street in Logan. There were some pretty cool rides. we did a huge slip 'n slide down a hill next to Lisa's house. The kids loved it... so did the adults. Fire works were pretty awesome thanks to the firework stands in NM (lotsa artillery shells, you know the big ones that blow up in the air).
We also went camping and I took the boys on motorcycle rides. Next time, we will probably cut the overnight part (very little sleep for the adults, I forgot my Unisom).
On our way back to NM we stopped at Chuck E Cheese. Here are some pics of the great adventure.
2 comments:
That looks so fun! I'm sorry we weren't able to go. I hope we're able to see you guys soon! I hope things are going well there.
I'm not sure how I feel about you posting that one of me - but I know you had a lot worse ones to choose from. Thanks for picking one that wasn't terrible. Thanks so much for coming, we had a GREAT time!!
Post a Comment