Saturday, August 16, 2008

Partners in Crime





After we spent the weekend in Logan, Carl flew back to AZ and I took to boys to spend a few days at my sister Val's house. We had a great time and again Ben loved being with his cousins Abby and Will. Ben and Will were funny together, it was monkey see monkey do the entire time. Will would do something and Ben would follow right along or Ben would do something and Will would do the same. Abby was so sweet with both the boys. We got to watch Abby jump off the high diving board at her swimming lessons and Ben is now determined he can do the same. We went to the park, went swimming, enjoyed some Cafe Rio, and enjoyed being together. It really makes me miss being close to my sisters. I really enjoyed my time being with Val and makes me sad Ben can't have his cousins close by! Thanks for being a great hostess, Val!


1 comment:

Mindee Graver said...

So fun! I am out in PA and miss my sisters in Utah too. Must have been a lot of fun to visit with Val. check out my blog its www.mindeegraver.blogspot.com
I'm so glad I've been able to catch up with you guys via internet!