Saturday, August 16, 2008

Baker Family Get together

I have been without a computer for a while so now that I'm up and running I've got a lot to catch up on. We went to Logan last weekend for a Baker reunion. All of the Baker's were there except Chrissy's husband. We had such a fun time with everyone and it was a blast for Ben who doesn't get to see his cousins very often.



We spent a whole day at Bear Lake which was a blast. I had no idea what a beautiful lake it was. If you live in Utah and haven't been it's worth going to. We had a jet ski and kayak to play on but the kids were content playing in the sand the entire day. I felt bad we got home and Ben had some crazy burns from where I thought I put sunscreen but didn't.

Bo had a good time crawling in new terrain and he was a trooper. Carl and Ben got to ride on the 4-wheelers and the rest of the time was filled with catching up, eating good food, and watching the kids play together. Thanks everyone for making our trip such a memorable one!! Thanks Lisa for letting us all stay at your house and organizing everything

2 comments:

Lisa Llewellyn said...

We loved having you here. We can't wait to come see you once the snow starts flying in Logan!

Deon Christensen said...

I love Bear Lake! Oh you guys look like you are having so much fun.