Now that the blasted summer weather is gone and moderate temperatures have come to stay (at least for a little while) I am once again reminded why I love AZ. Yes, I am wearing shorts and short sleeves in Nov.

We brought almost a full loaf of bread next time we'll have to bring two. Bo was to eating the bread and Ben was throwing half pieces in to the pond...lucky ducks!!
4 comments:
We got snow yesterday and it is only 39 outside today. I am jealous of your weather :). Cute pics!
yeah, give yourself a few years here and you too will be wearing long sleeves and pants :)
i was wondering where you went off to. its like all of WA went up and moved to AZ. glad to hear you're doing well. you have some cute little guys. keep in touch. ive been reconnecting with a lot of old friends lately, i ran into scott meyer in costco and todd haueter's wife on facebook. fun times!
Oh don't you love the good weather, it will be hard to ever move away from it! Can't wait to see you guys...love you
Post a Comment