
Well Bo was cute in his costume while he lasted, which wasn't long. I don't blame him though it was pretty hot. Carl made the comment that it was the first Halloween that he walked around in a t-shirt and shorts. Ben of course has lived in his costume for the last month so he was excited to have it on for the big night.

We went around with some friends from our ward. Ben loves these older kids and he thought he was pretty cool hanging out with them.
He completely filled his bucket and was in awe as he dumped out all of his candy. We let him eat his candy for a while....and as a result he is still awake right now....yikes!

Halloween is offically Ben's favorite holiday. Until, of course, Christmas comes around.
9 comments:
Yeah! My kiddos didnt' want to sleep either..but they were too tired from walking so far. Halloween is the best holiday.
looks like fun!
AHHHHH! So cute! I would have paid money to see ben. He looks so happy. I am glad you guys had a good time. We miss you and love you. Give the boys a kiss for me. Happy Halloween:)
I don't think I saw Bo's full costume! So cute!!! Glad to know we weren't the only parents to try to candy indulgence strategy. I feel your pain.
I miss seeing these little munchkins on Halloween. They look too cute! I am excited to see you guys soon!
hey how are you guys! diesel was spidyman too! cute cute
The boys look so cute. I wish that we could have had them and the girls together. Looks like they had a great time.
So fun! Conner and Ben would have had a blast on Halloween, because they were both super hero's. we're thinking about coming to AZ for Spring break Yipee!
Post a Comment