Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bowen is 9 months

Bowen is 9 months today............
But he thinks he is 2 1/2 like his big brother.


I just wanted to write down a few things about Bo because even looking back on Ben I can't remember when he started doing certain things. So here are a few things about Bowen. 1) He gets so excited when I go into his room in the morning seeing his face makes waking up at 6:30 not as bad. 2) When I shout out his name he gets up on his knees with his arms above his head and starts bouncing. 3) He is so proud of himself everytime he stands up with no hands (my guess is he will be walking by 10 months). 4) He is still so pleasant even though he is cutting his two top teeth...poor nugget. 5) He loves to eat paper and chew on cords 6) He gives the best stink eye, sometimes for no reason, mostly to Carl.

He has got the sweetest personality. I adore this little man. I'm so lucky to be his mother.

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Happy 9-month birthday Bowen!! He's so sweet. It's so funny how the younger siblings think they are as old as their older siblings. But, it helps make the difference in ages not as pronounced because they try to act older. Thanks for the sweet pictures and update.

Rochelle said...

Cute pics of little nugget! He is the sweetest little guy. Do you think he'll have a mischievous side?

Liz G. said...

I noticed at church today what a cute little boy he is - actually both of them! Don't you just hope they will stay best friend forever?!

The Browns said...

That little boy melts my heart!!

amy said...

thanks you so much for the cookies! they were delicious! i feel bad that i didn't hear you when you came. i tried calling you but i think that the only number i have for you is your husbands cell phone. if you get a chance, could you possibly e-mail me your number so that i can have it if i ever need it. my address is dnahager@gmail.com thanks again!!!!