I celebrated my 29th
BIRTHDAY yesterday. Happy birthday to me!! It was a great day full of eating a lot and many birthday wishes from family and friends. So yes, it is my
LAST YEAR in the20's. I'm not going to lie, at first I kind of had the "
YIKES" feeling when thinking about being one year away from the
BIG 3-0. My 20's have been
WONDERFUL, I have been able to serve a mission, meet the love of my life, marry the
LOVE OF MY LIFE and welcome two of the sweetest boys,
BEN AND BOWEN into my life. I couldn't ask for a more
FULFILLING 9 years. I thought since it was my last year in my 20's, I would
WRITE DOWN a few of my
GOALS I have for this year to make sure I live it up :) in this last year of my 20's. And as you all know, one of the first steps to
ACCOMPLISHING GOALS is to write them down. So, here it goes
1) I'm going to learn how to use
ONE OF THESE....

2) I am going to come HERE MONTHLY.
And 3) I'm going to use THIS MORE OFTEN to capture all of the special MOMENTS with my boys.
And to my 30's, I will WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS. If my 30's are HALF AS GOOD as my 20's have been, then the next 10 years will be INCREDIBLE. So CHEERS to 29!
11 comments:
Have a great 29th year! Turning thirty was interesting, but you'll do great and you have a whole year to prepare. I'm very relieved to learn that you don't know how to use a sewing machine either. It's also on my to-do list, but I'm not sure I'll get to it for another decade or so. Anyway, no matter what our ages, I still want to be just like you when I grow up. Have a great weekend! Tell Carl "Hi" for me! Love, Aubrey
happy late birthday! sewing is something i love to do, so if you ever need help with that goal just let me know. thank you for offering to help me out. it is really nice to know that i have so many great people i can count on, including you!
HOLY COW! What a decade this has been. I have so many great memories of the last 10 years and I was thinking about how fun it was to be able to live together for a while after your mission. Think how much has happened since then! Life happens too fast. Thanks for being such a great sister and friend. I love you...Happy happy Birthday. Cheers to the next 10:)
Happy Birthday Steph! I reach the big 2-9 next week. I have tried to not give it much thought :) I wished we lived together and I could teach you to used the sewing machine. We are getting older if that sounds like fun :) Are you still planning on being in AZ at Christmas??
Happy Birthday!! I know how you feel, I'm just one year behind you. My 28 is in a few weeks and its getting me thinking about the big 3-0! Scarry thought. Remember back when we were in Junior high and I'd be jumping on the Ball's trampoline and then walk across to your yard and hang with you for a while. Now we're married with cute kids and heading towards our 30's! Where does the time go?!?
You are such a cute blogger! Happy birthday, and please forgive my lack of card and phone call. I forgot my dad's birthday last year (nope, not even a phone call!), so once I remembered him this year, I breathed a huge sigh of relief and promptly forgot almost every other birthday since. One of my goals for my thirties (honestly) is to use a calendar and make sure everyone knows how much I love them - you included!! I have one and a half years to slack off until then, right?
Yeah! happy birthday!
Happy birthday to you!! Hope you had a great day. Those are some great goals. I would love to learn how to use the sewing machine as well, let me know how it goes. :)
happy late birthday!
Happy Birthday to you! I've found that my 30's are even better. Don't worry, using a sewing machine is easy-it's just finding the time to actually use it. I have to wait until my children are slumbering softly before I can whip it out and sew. It's kinda hard to sew when you have kids climbing on you!
Happy Late Birthday! We need to celebrate. So I will meet you at the temple any time. I need to go! I took sewing lessons every summer and can't remember a thing...so take good notes!
Post a Comment