Thursday, October 9, 2008
Halloween Preview
I took Ben to target the other day to get his Halloween costume. He's been talking about being Spidey for some time now. Of course, since we've bought the costume, that's all he wants to wear. It's the funniest, he puts on the costume and boom, automatically comes into character. He's standing on his little table, jumping on couches and doing his "I love you" web slinging hand action.
Of course we had to try on Bo's costume too. He wasn't so excited about being the lion. Although, once it was on for 2 minutes he forgot about it. He's too cute!! Here's a side by side of Bo and Ben in the same costume 2 years ago...resemblance??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is hilarious...what a perfect pose! I wish I could be there on Halloween night! Tell them I love love them...or just flash the spider man sign
So cute! Ben is so grown up! Bo is adorable. Keep up the good work!
very cute costumes...love spider man!
I am so glad that you found ben a spidy costume. It could not be more perfect. I love the little lion to. Maybe Bo will be more excited next year when he gets to be elmo. I love you and miss you guys
Yes, we saw eachother right after Christmas in Seattle. You still had little Bo in your tummy so it was a while ago. And yes, we are in Provo. That's where the hubby got a job, hopefully we won't be here forever though. :) Good to chat with you!
Post a Comment