
Carl and I decided to kind of last minute that it would be fun to take off and visit Stacey and Jon in California. Teri and Troy also came down from Provo. We had such a good time. The first thing on the list of things to do was go to the beach. Carl, Jon, and Troy were so giddy to get on the boogie boards. It was so fun to watch them. They spent hours in the ocean on Friday and then decided to go back again on Saturday. We played tennis (which I dominated ;)), ate lots of good food, and played at the beach.


Stace was able to get a babysitter Saturday night so we left all the kiddos and went on a triple date. It was so fun, something we haven't done since before Ben was born. We went to a Brazilian restaurant and ate the best, most authentic rice and beans I've had since my mission--so good. Oh, how I miss living close to my sisters. It was so fun to be able to spend the weekend with them. Stacey and Jon, thanks for letting us come visit! You guys are great hosts. Can't wait to do it again!
6 comments:
sounds like fun. you and your sisters look so much alike!
Triplets? You and your sisters look identical! Glad you had a good time and a break from church.
oh that looks like so much fun!!! i miss all of of you guys!
Hi Steph! It's Stacey Welch...now Robins. I found your blog off of Angie's. How are you? Sounds like you guys are doing great and having fun in AZ. Your two little ones are super cute. I hear having two boys are a handful but tons of fun. Anyway - just wanted to say hi. Take care!!
cute blog!!! I will add you to my friends list. I wish I could have met you and Lis at the mall, another time!
What a fun little bunch!!! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment