

Today the boys and I spent the morning at the Phoenix Children's Museum. What a great place! That was the first time we have been there and the boys loved it. I guess they have done a lot of renovations and are still working on a lot of exibits but I highly recomend it (if you live in AZ).

As a girl who played house until I was 12, I think I got more excited than Ben over the kids size grocery store and play kitchen. Although he had a great time with the mini shopping cart.

3 comments:
So stinking cute...I have to see them soon! They both look so big:) keep the pictures coming, I love seeing them.
your boys are so cute! i have heard lots of good things about that place. i will have to take my kids sometime.
hey there!!! ok so were back, we need to get together!! you guys should come out here for dinner next week. are you gonna be in town??
Post a Comment