Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My little mover

So today I was with the boys in the play room and Bo kept trying to escape. I got sick of trying to keep him in there so I decided to let him wander the house. All bathroom doors were closed so I was safe. When I found him I wondered a couple of things.....
1. Why is he obsessed with the laundry room. It's on the other side of the house but he always seems to end up there....and
2. When did my little nugget learn to stand up?!?!?!?

6 comments:

Jon and Stacey said...

Holy Crap! That is amazing, he is so big...the little nugget!

Rochelle said...

Nugget is a great nickname! I think Bo will walk all over the place before Tannon will.

Angie Startin said...

I think we get there on the 21st or so...we will HAVE to get together before then. My parents are in Mesa. We lived all over the place but mostly the Mesa area. I didn't really like it but I think it had more to do with our life circumstances at the time. I would love to hear about the reunion :) That is cool you got to go. There was no way I could have gone and it would have been fun, but I don't really feel like I missed much. Seriously, I would really like to see you when I come up...we'll make it happen!

The Browns said...

I just want to kiss that bald little head. Question. Did he crawl to the laundry basket or army crawl?

Mindee Graver said...

So cute, they grow up to fast!

Deon Christensen said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting, it's crazy! THat spider man costume is the best, Conner has a bat man costume and he wore it all the time. We miss you guys hope you are doing well.