Here's our little Bo! I had to post this picture because this is the look that Carl and I get from him many times a day "the famous Bo stink eye". As for Bo, he is at about 10-12 steps...does that constitute him walking??
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Playing catch up
Does anyone else get the feeling when they haven't written on their blog for weeks that they just want to keep putting it off?? Well I will try not to give you a play by play of November, quite frankly I don't know where it went. But here are some of the highlights of the month. Ben is potty trained!! Whoop whoop. It was quite a painless process I think he had only 2 accidents during the process...the trick, bribing him with a hot wheels track. I feel like I need to clean my bathroom every other day and our toilet was clogged for 3 days from him trying to flush a whole roll of tp down it (ok maybe not such a painless process:). After buying 2 plungers and renting a pipe snake, an auger finally did the trick. But none the less we only have to buy one box of diapers now at costco instead of 2. 
Here's our little Bo! I had to post this picture because this is the look that Carl and I get from him many times a day "the famous Bo stink eye". As for Bo, he is at about 10-12 steps...does that constitute him walking??
Here's our little Bo! I had to post this picture because this is the look that Carl and I get from him many times a day "the famous Bo stink eye". As for Bo, he is at about 10-12 steps...does that constitute him walking??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've been missing your blogs, thanks for the updates. Give the boys a hug and kiss for me. See you in a couple weeks!
ok...he really looks like dad in that picture. i love it! that baby always puts a smile on my face
You should be a pro at plunging a toilet! Do you remember the Plunging that occurred daily in our Ghetto house in PROVO? I don't even want to know what was down those pipes!
Post a Comment