Thursday, December 4, 2008

Visitors

The biggest highlight of the month of November was having visitors. Teri and Troy came and stayed with us for a few days before Thanksgiving and Stacey and Jon were here for Thanksgiving weekend. So I think with both of them here we had visitors for 10 days....I loved it. If anyone wants to get away from the cold weather please come and visit us. We attempted to hike camelback mountain. I should have looked it up before we left. We had our jogging stroller in the back of the car ready to push the kids up the path...ya right it was steps all the way up! It would have been a very do-able hike without a baby in the bjourn and a two-year old who thinks he's spiderman. We hiked about 1/2 a mile and then let Carl and Jon do the rest while Stacey and i took the kiddos back down the mountain.
I don't mean to toot my own horn, but Thanksgiving was delish!! It was my first one and with my sister there to help me, we actually pulled it off. I didn't have to worry about the Turkey, our friends fried it for us. But the rest of the dinner was a lot of work. It made me appreciate the Thanksgivings my mom used to do all by herself. Thanks Teri, Troy, Stacey, Jon, and Hayley for coming out and visiting us. We had such a fun time!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Yeah for potty training and thanksgiving! I love the pic of Bo giving the stink eye. Too cute!

Aubrey said...

I really like your hair Stephanie! (have I seen it that short?) Congrats on the potty training and Thanksgiving dinner. You're awesome!