So here are some pictures from our great trip to Utah and Boise. We had such a wonderful time. It was a good break, and fun to play in the snow... although I think Ben is a fairweather child now after living in AZ for a year. Carl's mom watched the boys for a day while we were in Boise to let us get away. The boys had a fun time with her and Carl's sister Aubrey while we were on our little date. On our way back to AZ we stopped in Utah and Carl went snowboarding with Troy and Jon.

Poor Bo did not do well driving 15 hours in the car seat. He was a trooper though. On the way back we opted to drive through the night so that the boys would sleep 

The boys had a blast on Christmas morning. Ben thought all of the presents were his to open. Santa came through with spiderman scooter he wanted, and Bo is a big boy on his new Elmo toy.

It has been hard to get back to real life and have responsibilities again.
6 comments:
I completely understand not wanting to come back to responsibilities. After handling primary for 2 weeks, I'm so glad the stake split us into a new ward just so that I don't have your calling. :) It crazy at best and you're much more laid back than I am, so you do a better job.
Glad to see that you have updated your blog. Cute pics. We miss you guys and need to plan a trip to AZ soon! Love you
Thanks for the update. It was so good to spend time with you guys in Boise. The girls have had a hard time adjusting to real life again too. But I think things are starting to settle down. Have a great weekend! Say Hi to Charlie for me, and give those boys some apple jacks for me. :)
Hey Stephanie, I got your blog address from stacey's page, I hope you don't mind. I am so excited to be able to keep in touch with you girls! Hope all is well, your boys are stinkin' darling!!!
What a fun time! Oh, I miss the snow!
Hey Stephanie! Im really excited to see you guys, and I can't wait for the invite so I can schedule that so i don't miss it! Anyways- Im going to Weber, doing online classes, and then if I get into the radiography program they have an outreach program in Provo, so that will be nice. Anyways- talk to you later! See ya soon!
Post a Comment