

Ever since Bo has been more mobile, Ben considers him more of a playmate and not just his little baby brother. Today I heard giggling from both of them and had to sneak a picture of them playing together because I thought it was too cute. Ben did start pushing a little fast which was making me nervous but Bo had a blast. I love thinking that they will be best buddies.
6 comments:
I love that Alyssa and Tannon play so well. Its a very rewarding mommy moment. Of course, they also learn to fight around this age too.
they are the cutest little bald boys ever! i want to have a bald little boy, maybe someday!
That is awesome that they play so well together. Scotty started walking about a week ago so Conner has been paying a little more attention to him lately.
That's the best reason to have kids close together! So cute!
So cute! I miss those little munckins. Can't wait to see you so soon!
your boys are so cute! How far apart are they? Easton is starting to be able to play with Ryder. It's so fun to see.
Post a Comment