Here are a few things about our happy baby Bo. He is walking, eating real food (he is refusing any baby food), he know the sign for more (although I think he thinks it just mean food), he is very ticklish on his sides, he loves being outside, he is a daddy's boy, and he loves following Ben around. It is funny how possessive he is of his new toys he got for his birthday. With an older brother around ,he has learned that at a lot younger age than Ben. When you take something away he wants he clenches his fists and grinds his teeth. He is so precious to us and we love him so!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Bowen is 1!!!
I really can't believe how fast this year has gone. Although it doesn't just seem like yesterday it definately doesn't feel like Bo is already a year old. We had a fun low key day with our little bubba. Here are the pictures from the cake demolition. He had a great time, and once he figured out it was edible, he went to town. Here's a play by play on how it went.




Here are a few things about our happy baby Bo. He is walking, eating real food (he is refusing any baby food), he know the sign for more (although I think he thinks it just mean food), he is very ticklish on his sides, he loves being outside, he is a daddy's boy, and he loves following Ben around. It is funny how possessive he is of his new toys he got for his birthday. With an older brother around ,he has learned that at a lot younger age than Ben. When you take something away he wants he clenches his fists and grinds his teeth. He is so precious to us and we love him so!
Here are a few things about our happy baby Bo. He is walking, eating real food (he is refusing any baby food), he know the sign for more (although I think he thinks it just mean food), he is very ticklish on his sides, he loves being outside, he is a daddy's boy, and he loves following Ben around. It is funny how possessive he is of his new toys he got for his birthday. With an older brother around ,he has learned that at a lot younger age than Ben. When you take something away he wants he clenches his fists and grinds his teeth. He is so precious to us and we love him so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy Birthday to your little nugget!
he is so cute! i bet you had fun cleaning up that mess, but he looks like he had a great time making it.
Happy Birthday Bowen! What an adorable boy! I can't believe how time flies! I hope you guys are doing well. We love you!
Ahhh! Thanks for posting those pictures! I wish we could have been there, it looks like a party. It is crazy that he is already a year (crazy because it means that our little Hayley is almost a year!) I can't believe that. Where does the time go. Give him a big squeeze for me. Love you!
So cute! I love that second picture where he's looking at the cake and it looks like he's saying, "For me?"
Hey there! I saw your blog off of Lisanne's. So fun to read up on the latest with your cute family. We need to get together again soon. We moved to Gilbert a couple of months ago - just off the 60. Perhaps we can meet up again and have Lisanne join us?!
yay happy b-day bowen! he is so cute!
Happy Birthday to Bo! What a cutie little boy.
Post a Comment