A more serious potty problem, last weekend I went to flush the toilet and it was plugged up. Not the first time this happened so I call Carl it to try and fix it. He first tried the trusty plunger which did not work. We had a similar problem last year when Ben stuck a half a roll of TP down the toilet, so Carl had bought an auger. So next he gets that out and no luck. Great, we decide to call the plumber ready to drop some money for him to get out whatever is stuck in there. We knew it had to have been Bo that put something down there. We have found water bottles in there in the past. He thinks it's a garbage can. The plumber comes and can't fix it with his auger, so he tells us it will be $350 for him to take of the toilet and get whatever out that is stuck. Well, Carl my handy man decided that he would have a go at it. It was a dirty job, but he got the toilet out and after sticking all sorts of hoses, hangers, hands, and screwdrivers in there and five hours later we finally found a ball, the perfect size to get stuck right in there. We had a serious talk with him trying to explain not to put things in the toilet. Well, when I was getting ready this morning he was a little too quiet. I came out and this is what I found his t-shirt....luckily he didn't flush.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Potty Troubles
Our little nugget Bo, is quite the mischievous child. Lately, we have had a few potty incidents with him that have kept us on our toes and have kept us trying to outsmart him. He has figured out how to undress himself completely. I'm all for letting a child run free for a few minutes at a time maybe after a diaper change or after bath but he started taking it off all the time and twice when had a messy diaper. To outsmart him I started to put onsies on him again....didn't work he figured out how to take his diaper off anyways. So, I did find a way to win this one, we now duck tape is diaper. It has works wonderfully!! I'm just waiting for him to find out how to get out of that.
A more serious potty problem, last weekend I went to flush the toilet and it was plugged up. Not the first time this happened so I call Carl it to try and fix it. He first tried the trusty plunger which did not work. We had a similar problem last year when Ben stuck a half a roll of TP down the toilet, so Carl had bought an auger. So next he gets that out and no luck. Great, we decide to call the plumber ready to drop some money for him to get out whatever is stuck in there. We knew it had to have been Bo that put something down there. We have found water bottles in there in the past. He thinks it's a garbage can. The plumber comes and can't fix it with his auger, so he tells us it will be $350 for him to take of the toilet and get whatever out that is stuck. Well, Carl my handy man decided that he would have a go at it. It was a dirty job, but he got the toilet out and after sticking all sorts of hoses, hangers, hands, and screwdrivers in there and five hours later we finally found a ball, the perfect size to get stuck right in there. We had a serious talk with him trying to explain not to put things in the toilet. Well, when I was getting ready this morning he was a little too quiet. I came out and this is what I found his t-shirt....luckily he didn't flush.
A more serious potty problem, last weekend I went to flush the toilet and it was plugged up. Not the first time this happened so I call Carl it to try and fix it. He first tried the trusty plunger which did not work. We had a similar problem last year when Ben stuck a half a roll of TP down the toilet, so Carl had bought an auger. So next he gets that out and no luck. Great, we decide to call the plumber ready to drop some money for him to get out whatever is stuck in there. We knew it had to have been Bo that put something down there. We have found water bottles in there in the past. He thinks it's a garbage can. The plumber comes and can't fix it with his auger, so he tells us it will be $350 for him to take of the toilet and get whatever out that is stuck. Well, Carl my handy man decided that he would have a go at it. It was a dirty job, but he got the toilet out and after sticking all sorts of hoses, hangers, hands, and screwdrivers in there and five hours later we finally found a ball, the perfect size to get stuck right in there. We had a serious talk with him trying to explain not to put things in the toilet. Well, when I was getting ready this morning he was a little too quiet. I came out and this is what I found his t-shirt....luckily he didn't flush.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Holy cow! What a mischevious little guy! Awesome that Carl saved you some $.
Oh my goodness! That little stinker:-) Oh, the joys of parenthood! We miss you guys.
LOVE all of your new updates! too cute. we really miss having u guys close. hope all is well in the phoenix. love u guys.
I remember that Carl used to be bad about flushing random things down the toilet too. Maybe's it's some weird genetic predisposition. Regardless, just blame it on him.
Hey Steph - so fun to catch up with you guys here! I will come more often! Love you! - Kathy
Hey Steph! Hope the potty training gets better for you. We are making our blog private and wanted to let you know. If you would like to be added just send me your email address so you can view. Thanks!
stacey_robins@msn.com
Post a Comment