Stephanie - I truly don't know how I stumbled upon your blog, but I am so grateful for being able to see you and all of your BEAUTIFUL BLESSINGS! Steph with twins - it is just perfect. I cannot believe how much time has passed since we have connected. I am so happy to see your parents are happy, healthy and doing great things. I miss you and your family. You guys are such a gigantic part of my memories from childhood. I would love to get your address. And, though your hands are more than full, I hope to hear back from you. :) love you, Courtney (Frank)
Yeah!!! You found my message. :) My email is courtneyfrank@comcast.net - super creative, I know. I am guessing one of your little lovies is crying this very moment (or soon enough), so go tend to them and say shut up Betty Crocker ;) and give them a kiss for me. Please send your address when you can.
6 comments:
Congrats guys! What a cute family you have! Hope you're doing well, Steph!
Yay! Congratulations, they are beautiful!! Can't wait to hear the details and how much they weigh and everything:-) hint hint
AWWW....CONGRATS guys! That's awesome, they are BEAUTIFUL! I love the names too! Yay, so many babies!
Beautiful babies! That hat is so cute. It will fit her soon. I hope you guys are doing well. I wish I could be there to help.
Stephanie - I truly don't know how I stumbled upon your blog, but I am so grateful for being able to see you and all of your BEAUTIFUL BLESSINGS! Steph with twins - it is just perfect. I cannot believe how much time has passed since we have connected. I am so happy to see your parents are happy, healthy and doing great things. I miss you and your family. You guys are such a gigantic part of my memories from childhood. I would love to get your address. And, though your hands are more than full, I hope to hear back from you. :)
love you, Courtney (Frank)
Yeah!!! You found my message. :) My email is courtneyfrank@comcast.net - super creative, I know. I am guessing one of your little lovies is crying this very moment (or soon enough), so go tend to them and say shut up Betty Crocker ;) and give them a kiss for me.
Please send your address when you can.
Post a Comment