Tuesday, June 8, 2010

4 weeks young

I can't believe the babies are already four weeks old. They are both growing and doing well. They are both such good babies and it is fun to already see the differences in them. Sam loves to be held and cuddled. I have to cart him in the Bjorn for the majority of the day. He has the most scrumptious kissing cheeks. Olivia started out being a little more high maintenance but is now pretty laid back. She is dainty and it is quite fun to dress a girl. I'm just waiting for the day when they will sleep longer than a 3 hour stretch during the night. They love to be cuddled together. I sleep them together in a bassinet and they do much better if the heads are touching....weird, I know. Actually for much of the time while they were in the womb they were head to head maybe that has something to do with it. Anyways, here they are. I love love love them!!!





9 comments:

Rochelle said...

They are soo cute! I love the head touching thing. Anything to help little babies sleep just a few minutes longer.
How awesome to have so much help in the household after the babies were born! Those are parents of GOLD!

Deon Christensen said...

oh my goodness they are so adorable. I wish I was there to hold them.

Anonymous said...

They are darling, Stephanie! Congratulations!

The Browns said...

i love love love them too. dainty is the perfect word to describe livy. i love that you live here so that i can see you all!

Aubrey said...

Oh,so,so,so cute! My heart just melted when I saw those pictures! Thanks so much for posting! I'm glad you were able to have some help after the babies came. Grandparents are awesome! I'm glad the babies are doing well, they are so adorable. I hope you're able to visit Boise soon so I can snuggle them. I hope you are feeling well and I really hope the babies start sleeping longer soon. Love you guys! :)

Jon and Stacey said...

Oh! I am dying to see them!!!Its funny because from the pictures, Sam looks like the other boys and olivia has her own little look. They are so so cute and I want to see them so bad. love you!

Jay and Rochelle said...

How adorable! Love hearing the updates!

Suzie said...

Such sweet babies! I wish I could be there to kiss their smooshie cheeks! Luckily, Xander's cheeks are still pretty smooshie so I'll be okay.

Heather said...

Congratulations on the babies! They are darling and I am so glad to hear everything went well. You are amazing!