I have been so spoiled to have three weeks of help from my parents and Carl's parents after the babies were born. My mom came out the day before I got home from the hospital and it was so great to have her here. She put up with my temperamental boys as they were trying to adjust to big changes in our house. Her and my dad played with the boys and really helped me get back on my feet. Here are a few pictures of them while they were here. I don't know how we would have survived those first weeks without them here to help. Ben misses his morning bike rides with Grandma:)

Here they are at the zoo.

Ben and my dad built a pretty cool fort one day. Ben was the commander of their ship and he was giving orders left and right to my dad.

The day my mom and dad left Carl's parents came to the rescue. I was so glad they were able to come. They boys had such a great time with the Grandma and Grandpa Baker. They were both such a great help. Every day Kathy would take the boys to the park and collect beads and beans and here they are making a cute art project. Ben followed Grandpa Baker around every moment he could trying to play with his ipad.

After all of the grandmas and grandpas left Ben asked, "Can we have more grandmas and grandpas come to visit?" Thank you all so much for your help. I really couldn't have done it without you. The boys had such a great time with all the grandmas and grandpas.
1 comment:
Oh Steph!!! I need to call you and catch up! They are ADORABLE! I am so glad they are happy and healthy! I miss you guys! Don't worry, the heat here is DEATH! You are lucky you left when you did! Keep the pics coming! I love the pics of Harold and Roma! such great people!!!
Post a Comment