Friday, June 25, 2010

Baby Photo Shoot

I got the babies pictures done when they were two weeks. Looking at them reminds me just how tiny they were. Both Carl and I got peed on multiple times while they were getting their pictures taken....Carl more than me:)







10 comments:

Rochelle said...

They are SOOO CUTE!! I always wondered about the peeing thing with the naked baby pics. :)

Billy and Nikki said...

so cute!!!! they are so tiny

Suzie said...

Beeeeautiful! My very favorite is the bottom picture. Olivia always seems to have such a contented little smile on her face when she is sleeping next to Sam.

andre'a said...

Stephanie! I am so happy for you! This is Andrea (Kelly) from growing up. My little family and I live in Chicago now. I'm not even sure how I found your blog but it's great to be in touch. Send me your e-mail address and I'll put you on our blog (it's private). My e-mail is adklarson@gmail.com

What a wonderful blessing! I'm just pregnant with my second and now you have 4?! Wow, you put me to shame. What a wonderful, wonderful blessing.

Deon Christensen said...

Stephanie,
Cute Pictures I love it! I wish I could cuddle them they are so cute. I guess in a few days I will have my own to cuddle with. I am sorry we keep missing each other on the phone. I hope we get to talk soon.
Say hi to the boys for us. We'll have to get Conner and Ben on Skype to talk to each other.

Leora said...

They are ADORABLE! How fun to have TWO!

Aubrey said...

So sweet! Thanks for posting. I miss you guys! Come to Boise sometime! Love you guys!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

STEPH!!! oh my goodness they are adorable!!! that is so awesome that your parents got to come help too, i bet it was so nice having them home! we miss you guys!!

Robins Fam said...

Hi Steph! Sounds like things are well with you guys. Your kids are adorable. Can't believe your twins are 4 months old already. Here's my email address: stacey_robins@msn.com.

Angela said...

Hey Steph! You babies are adorable as are your big boys! I cant believe you have 4 kids, and twins! Are you drowning?? I feel like going from 2 to 3 was hard enough, cant imagine 2 to 4! Im so glad you guys are well, your family is beautiful! my email is angfinn8@hotmail.com