Here is the latest of all of the kids:
Ben is in his second week of preschool. He's such a big boy. He takes the bus and the first day watching him get on the bus, I'm not going to lie, brought a few tears. He goes 4 days a week for 3 hours and so far loves it. Everyday when he gets home I ask him what he learned at school and the first thing he tells me is what he had for snack. Trying to get any other detail about school out of him is like pulling teeth.

Bo is also enjoying Ben being in school ;) i think he needs this time with mom and I am glad to have that time with him as well. He seems to be a lot sweeter when his older b
rother isn't there. He gave me the most wonderful gift a few months ago and became potty trained. Three in diapers was too much.

The babies are doing great. I will take them for their 4 month appointment :O on Sept. 10, so I will update on their stats then, but they are both growing too fast. I love this age, they are both so smiley and talkative. I know I'm still an amateur at being a mother of twins but one thing I can say so far is, it is definitely more work but it really is twice the joy. They are such sweet babies and their smiles melt my heart.


**We are wanting to go private so leave me your e-mail address.
12 comments:
Adorable kiddos! You guys need a new family picture! Haha! My email is forever_soprano@hotmail.com.
They are all so cute!!! Please invite me! My new email address is:
bkm3momma@hotmail.com
they are soooo darling! Getting soo big! my e-mail is lileeloumagoo@yahoo.com
The CUTEST pics!
justinandrochelleallen@yahoo.com
Hey stephanie. This is Emily Christensen. My email is EmilyDawn29@hotmail.com
Darling family!!!
So, so cute! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! The babies are adorable! Mark and I think that Olivia looks a little like our girls, so that's fun! I'm glad Ben is liking preschool. Grace loves preschool too, we're thinking about putting her in a second preschool so she can go 4 days a week. I wish you lived closer, I miss you guys!
Beautiful, beautiful children!
i love them! they are so adorable, i cant believe you have twins also ha ha! donjenbrown@hotmail.com
I'd love to keep reading your blog. My email is heatherdopp@hotmail.com. We still need to get together. We've been here in Phoenix over a year and still haven't seen you :(. I hope things are going well!
hey Steph,
the twins look so big. How much do they weigh now? my email address is deonie80@yahoo.com
I also got a new phone number it is
713-303-5442
Hi Stephanie, I want to keep seeing pictures of your family. (Especially those cute babies.
azmacs@cox.net
Stephanie, yay! I'm so glad to see more pictures of your beautiful twins and to know that life is going so well. 4 months already! Wow! You're really on your way. Are they (and you?) sleeping through the night? You're amazing. My e-mail address is: adklarson@gmail.com
I hope that everything is going well!
Andrea
Post a Comment