Ben's ready for Halloween. I've always liked getting the boys costumes early because I feel like by the time Halloween comes I've already got my money's worth b/c of how often they wear them. What a cutie!

So this was a scary site as I looked out the window the other day. Bo has always been a little monkey. Apparently this day he had thrown his paper airplane over the fence, not sure if he thought he could get it or what. Funny boy!

I took the twins in for their 4 month appointment. Sam is a whopping 17lbs. 11 oz. and Olivia is 12 lb. 14 oz. You would think I'm feeding Olivia the skim milk and Sam the cream but they are getting the same stuff. If you can't tell from their size difference, Sam is on the right Olivia, the left. They are so much fun.

5 comments:
So, so cute! I love the pirate costume! And those babies, I could just eat them up! They are so, so adorable. I hope you're doing okay, I know it must be quite a handful! I'm so glad we'll be seeing you in a few months, I wish it was sooner!
What a great pirate costume; Ben looks all ready for whatever swashbuckling fun he can find! Your babies are beeautiful!
SO adorable! My lil one's just 2 days old so we're up a lo of the night nursing. Beautiful babies!
I miss you and your sweet family!! Your boys crack me up and I can't wait to hold your babies!
Darling kids! Love the pirate costume too!
Post a Comment