Olivia (Livi) has the best giggle in the world. And no one can get her to laugh quite as well as Bo can. Even though she is extremely sweet, Livi can have quite the attitude, as you can tell by this picture. She has a really good stink eye when she wants to bust it out.
Our Halloween was fun. I did't get really any good pictures of the kids. Ben dressed up as Captain Hook, Bo was Peter Pan, Sam was a lost boy and Livi was Tinker Bell. Steph was going to be Wendy, but it "didn't work out."I will post a few pics of that later though. We are having fun down in the "Land of Enchantment." Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the colors of the leaves on the trees. Its nice to actually have a fall as opposed to having only a slight dip in temperature like we did in Phoenix. We are excited to see family for Holidays.
2 comments:
Way cute! I love a girl with attitude! She'll fit right in with her cousins when you visit! Post more pictures soon! Love you guys!
They are so darling! We're excited to see you all in a couple months!
Post a Comment