Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Moab
Me and Ben and Bo went to Moab a couple of weeks ago with cousins and Bop (Grandpa Baker). We had a lot of fun. It rained the first day, so we did an "easy" trail. I'm pretty sure that I left a few pounds of metal from the bottom of my jeep rental scraped onto the rocks. The next day was a lot of fun too. We did a different trail. One that I have done several times on a motorcycle. It was fun, partly because there was 3 inches of mud everywhere we went. This first picture is of Determination Towers. I thought it was a pretty picture, so I snapped it
This is a picture of my Uncle Don in his Jeep going up a crazy rock face. He has a pretty tricked out Jeep. I didn't try to go up.
Here is a pic of Ben and Bo. We were right next to a huge cliff. I was pretty nervous when I was taking this pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool pictures Carl. It looks like a beautiful place. I'm glad you had fun. Don't let your kids stand by cliffs :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment