Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fall in NM

I know, I know, Its pretty much winter, but we have had a really pretty fall (at least for New Mexico). The weather has been pretty nice at least up until Thanksgiving, now its pretty cold. Anyways, we have a really pretty river (the Rio Grande) that is pretty close to our house and there are lots of trees down there. We took a couple of trips down there with the boys and with Lisa and her kids when they came down.


I know that I still haven't posted Halloween pics, but we had a great Thanksgiving. Lisa and her family came down for the week and we had lots of fun playing games, making puzzles, bowling, going to the sand dunes, and lots of other stuff that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Steph made an amazing Thanksgiving dinner. The pies were my favorite part. We had an apple pie, pumpkin chiffon pie, chocolate silk pie, and a banana cream pie.

Well, that's it for now... more to come later.

No comments: