Thursday, July 24, 2008
The why-how come's
Why-how come is Ben's new favorite question (and he does say them both together). I thought I wouldn't have to answer to the endless why's for a little bit longer but they have already began. I usually only have the patience to answer 3 why-how come's before I just say, "BECAUSE". Carl is a little bit better and will usually carry on a five minute dialogue with Ben of the why-how come's. It makes me wonder how they can be so curious even over little things like "why-how come I have to eat my dinner". His little mind never rests and he is trying to figure everything out with his why-how come's. Another one of his favorite questions, and he asks it everytime I get off the phone is, "wha she say mom?" I answer him and then starts the why-how come's. Boy oh boy...this little rascal keeps me on my toes. There never is a dull moment with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh what a lovely stage that is...not! i seriously get so annoyed with all the questions, ha ha i am so mean!
i miss the benny boy. he is too funny. why how come did you get that picture off costco's website. I cannot download them onto my computer . There were some great ones of your little family. I can't wait for St. George. Love you. Give the boys kisses
Very cute! Mark is funny about answering questions from BethAnne because he'll often give her very complicated, scientific answers. But that's usually enough to get her to stop asking questions for awhile, because she can't understand the answers. It will be great to see you in a couple weeks. Love, Aubrey
Post a Comment